Sunday, November 21, 2010

Managing money

I think over the years i have become a bit better at managing my money. Back then, when i first got my allowance, i was horrible at it. I would right away spend it on toys and candy but didn't care, always felt satisfied. But now things have changed, i've grown up and need more and more things, and everything has gotten more expensive. But now i try to spend my money wisely, and what i do is, purchase something that i actually really need. If i do not need anything important anymore than thats when i buy myself something like a book, or i tunes card, that kind of stuff. I still question myself, "do i really need this?" When i do that, my gut usually tells me if i do or not.
Besides managing money, this week was long, especially because i had sanitation classes today and yesterday! But i am just trying to think about how this week i have a couple of days off and get to stuff myself with some good food!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment