Friday, November 5, 2010

Family......

Its been a busy week and boy am i glad its friday! My plans for this weekend are to catch up on my homework, i have tons of it and making some time to relax. Fridays are the best(in my opinion) because you don't feel as pressured, you feel this soothing feeling through your body. Today i did some homework and paused for a while to watch some funny movies with my family. It relaxes me when i am around them, and especially when i laugh a lot. I wonder "what would i do without them?" They are what keep me going and what keep me from giving up my dreams. My family is excited for what i am learning in this culinary career. I've decided to prepare them a special meal tomorrow, either cream of broccoli soup or something with shrimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment