Friday, November 12, 2010

Disorganized!!!

School has been tough and it only seems to be getting harder. Many hours in school and little time to relax because of studying and homework. Usually in the middle of the week, i get really desperate for a day off! But once it is friday, i feel a lot more relaxed. I feel that since there is so much responsibility to do and little time for myself; i've become very disorganized. I use to be very organized, knew where everything was at, everything clean, planner full of notes and to do stuff, etc. Now my planner is mostly blank because i rarely use it, and try to use my brain to memorize things which does not work! The best way i've been keeping myself organized is by writing a to do list on sticky notes! It always works and makes you feel accomplished when you are crossing out that certain thing. I write down homework's and projects i need to do, things i really need to get, even little small things. I would recommend this, it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment